Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding






We are home from David and Kristen's wedding. It turned out to be a beautiful day -sunny, not really warm but still nice....and not too windy which is great for hair that is so full of hair spray! Everything went perfectly during the ceremony and reception. The worst part of all of this was seeing my parents and Kristen's parents crying during the ceremony...I'm sure they were a mix of both happy and sad tears but I know that all of the parents love both David and Kristen very much and couldn't be happier that they are married. It's hard to see your parents cry - no matter what the emotion is behind the tears. So of course, I'm standing in the front of the church crying like a baby! (Thanks guys!) Brayden was such a good boy for the day. He stayed at my parents place the morning of the wedding with Mackie (Danny's girlfriend) and then she brought him to the church for family pictures. He smiled better than anyone else for pictures! Then, Jeremy's mom and sister came to take care of Brayden during the ceremony. They fed him and drove around with him so that he could nap before the reception. Supper time was a bit challenging as he didn't want to sit - with anyone! but just wanted to run around and go outside. Once the dance started, he put on quite the show - dancing in the middle of the dance floor to the "Chicken Dance". I wish I had pictures or video but I didn't want to leave and miss any of it for myself personally - so unfortunately, no pictures of this cute moment! Jeremy took Brayden back to my parents house for the night and I stayed with my parents in a hotel room in Little Falls. We stayed out dancing until midnight and had the best time. David's "cop buddies" know how to have a good time and put on a show for us with their crazy dance moves! All in all, it was a wonderful day - and now I finally have a sister!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pics! It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. I love weddings! :) Way to show off your moves Brayden. :)

    ReplyDelete