Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sept. 2009

Well, we officially have our house back to being just the 3 of us living here. We spent the past weekend getting Danny moved into his own place near campus. Brayden was lots of help - I'm sure you can imagine. He was actually quite good when we were over there - he spent most of the time walking around the apartment with Grandma Determan's cell phone....talking and laughing the whole time! He put on quite the show. His grandparents just giggle at him and how silly he is! He is going to miss his Uncle D a lot - although I'm sure we will still see a lot of Danny around here - looking for food or a place to wash his clothes!

He seems to be back on a somewhat more normal nap schedule as well....sleeping for at least a hour and a half if not more! Thank GOD! I was about to lose my mind with him taking these little cat naps! Hopefully he stays on track now :)

We are hoping life will start to slow down a little bit soon- we have been so busy lately! Jeremy and I were just talking the other night about something - thinking that it had happened a long time ago when it was really just a week earlier! It just never stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment