http://www.wholesalersusainc.com
Raising 2 little boys, full time mommy and wife = 1 tired momma! But I love my life and am so blessed!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Our Latest Project
As most of you know - my husband NEVER can sit still. Which is kinda nice for me...I can always come up with projects for him to do and I never have to worry about hiring someone to do it for me. Before we moved into our house, we knew that we wanted to do a tile back-splash in the kitchen. We went to places like Home Depot and Lowes to look at tile. We wanted glass tiles and found that they were $35-40 for a 12x12 sheet - INSANE! So I started doing some research online and found a website for a tile wholesaler and was able to buy tile for $10 per 12x12 sheet!! So we were able to tile our kitchen for about $150 compared to almost $600!! Here are some pictures of the process - we are still working on it and have to complete the grouting this weekend but it's looking pretty good to us! Here is the website for anyone who is interested....
http://www.wholesalersusainc.com


http://www.wholesalersusainc.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment