It's been a while since I posted a new blog on here...and here's why....I have been very sick with pneumonia (or so we think!). Last Sunday, I started not feeling well and by Sunday night, I had come down with a fever of 101.7. The fever continued for almost 4 days and the coughing started and I was miserable. Jeremy ended up staying home from work for 3 days with us because I was so sick, I couldn't take care of Brayden. I would cough so hard that I couldn't breathe! On Thursday night, we all went out to Red Lobster for a surprise birthday party for Jeremy's sister Kristen who turned 40! I wasn't really feeling up to going out but did it anyways. Then, on Friday, we left for Browerville for the weekend for my soon-to-be sister-in-law's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party.
So, today I'm still coughing and feeling under the weather. I know that I probably should have laid low over the weekend but that's so hard to miss out on fun events. Brayden had too much fun this weekend too I think....he's napping right now, in the middle of his bedroom floor! Too tired to make it into his bed I guess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment