Thursday, March 11, 2010

Watch Out!

It's officially time in our house to watch what you say!  Brayden has really started to repeat almost anything that he hears.  This morning when I got him up I said, "morning buddy" and he said "morning" right back to me.  I couldn't believe it!  And earlier this week he said his first short sentence...."help please mama". 

I think the problem we are about to have is him never being quiet anymore!  The other day I told him he had to be quiet in the car so that I could hear if it was still running!  From the back seat, all I hear is, "mama, mama, mama"...when I say, what buddy? He points out the window at something or asks to play with the vacuum or steamer when we get home.  His little mind is always thinking ..... and he never forgets when it's something that he wants...funny how that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment